Monday, September 3, 2007

China...Day One

Jet Lag...it's bitten all the kids as you'll see with the concluding pictures of our day...

We spent today playing with the gorgeous kids at the foster home where we're staying...

Dinner was at a common Chinese restaurant...fabulous food...typical "real" Chinese appearance of the building...we ate lots of adventurous food and the kids devoured all of it.

Hopefully, from this post there will be some pictures of our traveling group in Beijing, some of our new little friends, our accommodations and the face of jet lag at dinner.

Please, someone post a comment and let me know if you can see pictures.

Everything on my end is in Chinese...

Tomorrow...a big day...our last full day in Beijing...

I'll post more tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello "H" family, I look forward to reading all of your adventures, and seeing my daughter! What a beautiful family you have! Love, Janet

Anonymous said...

Hi to everyone. Yes we can see your pictures. They're all so wonderful. You look like you're having a great time. I can't wait to see the pictures of you holding Isaiah for the first time. The music on this sight is awesome. I cried just listening to it. Was wondering who it was and then I scrolled down and found the list. Love, Torri