Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A Christmas Video...receive the greatest blessing...adoption

I'm posting a video that was put together by one of my cyber-sisters...she used pictures from several blogs and family within our adoption community and then sent us an invitation to "open" our Christmas present...

Imagine my joy seeing 3 of my blessings appearing in the slides!

Couldn't you use a little more blessing? These are children who at one time the world said were "unwanted"...but just see how they've changed the world...where might your child be waiting for you to find him/her?

Open your heart and mind to the greatest blessing I've ever known...adoption!

2 comments:

Nettie said...

Beautiful ... in any nation or tongue.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this. It is beautiful and inspirational.